Estate & Trust Planning
- Who do you want to manage your money when you die?
- Where do you want your money to go? Are your kids or grandkids old enough to manage it? More importantly are they mature enough and ready for that responsibility?
- Who would you like to take care of your minor children if you pass earlier than expected?
- Who should be making medical decisions for if you’re unable to make them for yourself?
- Who should manage your money if you’re alive but unable to make financial decisions?
Jim Burch and his team at Easy Legal Planning have been providing affordable, state-specific estate planning documents nationwide for over 15 years.
They are the experts at helping you – not only answer these questions – but creating the documents necessary to make sure everything is carried out as planned.
Jim and his team are who my wife and I have trusted to make sure all of this is taken care of for my family. And it wasn’t easy to answer all of these questions, but Jim really helped us to think through what made the most sense for us, and what he has seen work successfully for other families like ours.
Do yourself and your family a favor and complete this form to schedule a free call with Jim.